Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Please welcome Samara Elena Lynch

I am Samara (Suh-mar-uh) Elena (Uh-lane-uh), and I am very happy to have a name. :-)

I was very concerned that my name would officially be "Baby Girl", and I am relieved to know that's not the case. Daddy is calling the hospital now to let them know what my name is. I hope you all like my name.

I think I will go by Sammie, but I kind of like Sam and Mara too, so I will need to think about it. If I'm bad I think that Momy and Daddy will probably call me SAMARA... I hope I don't hear that too often :-)

5 comments:

  1. What a beautiful name for a beautiful little girl - lots of wonderful options, and your name will fit you like a glove. Welcome, little Sammie!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome Sammie, I am so glad to have something other than Baby Girl to call you! I am working on a special little surprise for you, I will bring it up to you next time I come to visit! Love you ~ Auntie Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Samara! Is it ok if I call you Sami? I am sure you won't mind.
    Love, Uncle Jim

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dana Robertson HalterOctober 1, 2009 at 8:50 AM

    I love it! And, since I always have to be different, I'm going to voice my support for the name "Mara". It's one of my absolute favorites! (And not because it's the namesake of a very speedy - and very skinny - professional cyclist!) Welcome, little one - your name's as beautiful as you are!
    Love,
    Dana

    ReplyDelete
  5. Greetings from your cousin-three-times removed, Mary Beth Uitti! We are so happy to have a baby in the family, particularly a baby as beautiful as you are, Samara. I talked to your Aunt Phyllis. She is positively dotty and in love with you. You have a lot of fans!

    Love, Mary Beth Uitti

    ReplyDelete